Offshore Windpower Conference 21
October 13 @ 8:00 am - October 15 @ 5:00 pm
Join DeTect at the Offshore Windpower Conference in Boston.
Offshore wind is America’s next major energy source.
Did you know?
- President Biden’s goal of 30 GW of Offshore Wind deployed by 2030 will trigger more than $12 billion per year in capital investment in projects on both U.S. coasts.
- Offshore wind development could attract $57 billion of investment into the U.S. economy by 2030.
- Offshore wind could create 83,000 new well-paying jobs by 2030.
- There are more than 27,000 megawatts (MW) of offshore wind potential under development on the East Coast, and there is room for further opportunity.
- States have established more than 29,000 MW of offshore wind procurement targets to date.
- Developers plan to bring 9,100 MW of offshore wind online by 2026 by developing 13 offshore wind projects.
Offshore wind is an abundant clean energy solution for large population centers looking to source more of their power from clean sources, and falling costs make it increasingly economical.