« All Events
Invitation: Obstruction Lighting Aircraft Detection Lighting Systems (ADLS) Workshop
October 24, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
|DeTect is hosting a workshop on aircraft detection lighting systems (ADLS) for wind energy project obstruction lighting that will cover:
- ADLS technology overview
- FAA requirements (Chapter 14 FAA Advisory Circular 70/7460-1L, Obstruction Marking & Lighting)
- Coverage modeling & permitting
- System design, siting & infrastructure requirements
- Lighting interfaces & control
- Installation, compliance testing & operation
The Workshop will held at the Intercontinental Hotel at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport (Terminal 1) from 10 AM to 3 PM with lunch provided.
To learn more about the ADLS workshop and reserve a seat, contact Helen.email@example.com and the detailed agenda and local information will be sent to you. Space is limited, so please register soon (there is no cost to attend).